Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Do people really change?

Apparently it was a healing process how this blog was started and that was 6 years ago.


Then writing was part of my life and yet I haven't written anything in so many years.
Because I was a happy person during the period of my absence.
Nothing was sorrowful enough for me to write about.

Now I am back. This time, it was my decision, it was all my responsibility.

Lots changes, I made all the changes myself. It was all my decision.

I saw some sort of light in front of me, very dim and dreadfully beautiful.
Somehow it touched me, so I followed.
The light gave me the courage to do what I did.
And the light of courage that I followed turned out to be dimmer than ever.
___________

Note:
I have to let some of the articles go after reviewing them all today.
Because they are no longer appropriate for anyone to read, including myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home