Thursday, November 01, 2007

Grandma

Triple bypass was her last choice - or - our last hope.
At the age of 85.

Struggled with the death for more than 2 weeks in the ICU
We made up our minds.

If we gave up on the last choice - that means we gave up on her last hope.

At the age of 85.
She had her triple bypass.
20:00~12:30
October 23~October 24, 2007.

My dearest grandma, survived.
All the family members arrived.
Including our little 5-month old Max.

My dearest grandma, surivived.
She is so strong that she is coping with the pain.
It will take at least 3 months for her chest bones to grow back together.
It will take more than 1.5 years for the wound to fully recovered.
It will take 3 years for her to feel like a human again.

My 85 years old grandma,
holding my 89 years old grandpa's hands.
So tight.
She touched his face, she had her tears.

I love you, grandma.
Stay with us, stay with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home