Friday, September 14, 2007

It's for you, A.S.M.

Sometimes, it is better to leave the past in the past.

I tried to locate A ever since he disappeared from my world.
That was more than 7 years ago.
There was no way I can contact him.
Everything kind of just put on hold.

Until 2 months ago,
Thanks to modern technology, the e-community.
I found him.

A man I believe dead came back alive.
Smiling and looking happy.
I wanted to leave him a message.
But then I was afraid of doing so would bring back those unbearable.

He’s smiling happily next to a beautiful woman.
The same smile he used to give it to me.
He didn’t change a bit.
I am just happy for the fact that he is no longer a “missing person” in my world.

So sometimes, I think,
Some people in the past memories are better left in the past.
I just want to keep his name, his smile and our memories in my heart.
Nothing else.

Note:
If you remember Kenting, A.
I refused to go back after your disappearance.
Until 3 years ago.
The same blue sky, the same blue ocean.
Different people, difference minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home