Monday, April 10, 2006

Creator of own self and projector of the others

Reading my past is something interesting for me.
I remember all those feelings when I write something down.
But then I also see my own changes over the time.
From constant talking about the same thing until talking about my own life.
I know I am not over it, but I am definitely moving on.

Under the dark clouds and sprinkle rain,
I let myself soaked in the cold Pacific ocean this weekend.
My thoughts were clear.
I've secretly made up my mind.

When we are in love, we tend to make the other half "the one".
The image of "the one" can be created by the blindness of love affair.
Until the day the story ends.
Suddenly "the one" is no longer "the one".
Then we realize that we are the maker of our own self and the creator of the others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Wing said...

but the beauty is that the others have exactly the same power...
which makes you also a creation of the others!!!

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home