Thursday, February 23, 2006

Long journey

Life is so short. I experienced it.
I asked myself what I would like to do if I know my life will end?

What do I want to do?
Where do I want to go?
Who do I want to see?

I found that my answers are so clear.

I want to continue doing things I planned to do. No changes should be made.
I want to go to places I've never been to, one after another.
I want to see my dear friends around the world, visit every single one of them who made my life colorful.

The journey will be lonely, but I am coping with it.

Thank you,
K, Miguel, Michael, Areti, Daniel, Blandine, Emma, and Raquel.
The trips are difficult to plan for there are too many destinations,
but I am really glad that you will be there for me.

We will have my birthday in Spanish way,
Take long walks and talks in German woods,
Have wonderful friendship and my dreams in England,
Enjoy artistic and relaxing moments at the French Cafes,
Drink nice Greek Frappe for a hot summer day,
Smoke Turkish shisha in the ruins of history,
Write by the lake in Swiss Alps.

Then, I will see my motherland.

The journey will be lonely, but I will be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home