Monday, February 13, 2006

Insomnia

Spent 10 hours online last night, did absolutely nothing.
Sold some stuff on Yahoo Auctions, checked emails, updated blog, read news,
and ...
a lot of searching...

Have you ever miss someone or something so badly that you try so hard search about it or him or her online? Have you ever checked out that particular person's information over and over and over again online as if it would change every time you push that magical bottom "re-fresh the page"?

The most difficult time for me is some time like right now, deep at night. Sleepless.
I have insomnia problem for the past 5 years.
I found that I sleep much better if there's someone next to me.
To be accurate, there were only 3 people that I actually can sleep next to and feel so comfortable about.
When they departed from my life one after another, I became sleepless.

The most difficult time for me is right now.
The night is so deep, I can only hear the typing on my laptop and nothing else.
My brain is full of thoughts, restless thoughts, like a stream of river.
As if my sleeping bear inside me is about to wake up.

I don't remember a lot of things,
but I know I miss you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home