Sunday, February 19, 2006

Stoned

I started my crazy party life again about 4 weeks ago.
It was days and nights, constant parties.
I can't eat and I can't sleep, party seems to be a solution to me.
Haven't experienced this since I was 25.

Last night was classic-
I have to admit, I have never been this stoned before.

The whole evening, I feel I am the slowest person in the entire world.

"The apple is running..."
"My legs are fast but I am slow..."

I woke up at a strange environment,
I thought I was going to feel uncomfortable about it.
But, it turned out to be relaxing.
Thank you E for being a gentleman,
Took me in, gave me food, let me showered, and made me laughed.
Like I said, this process was tough. And you helped.

Finally, I am feeling hungry and tired today.
The stonest night, the slowest me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonjour,

"Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart, and bids it break". W. Shakespeare.

Just passing by... you sure do have a talent with words, even with a language that isn't yours, which is admirable. Maybe this is something you should try to explore more in depth; your gift or your talent, whatever you call it.

Take care. ;-)

Guillaume

10:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home