Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mother

Mother had a dream last night.
She ran into her boss on the street.

He asked: how's your daugther?
Mother said: she is talking about going away to study a PhD again, and before we even finish the discussion, she left.
He said: if she likes it that much, let her do what she likes.

Mother woke up with mixture feelings of sadness and happiness.
She went to check on me in my bedroom, just stayed there by my door.
Saw me sleeping quietly on my bed, covered in R's duvet.
Then she thought: thank god my daugther hasn't left yet.

Mother had a dream about me last night.
She always has sixth sense about my plans of leaving.
She called once at my worst time of life out of the blue,
when I had a bad panic attack and about to hurt myself.

She gave my life to me.
She then saved me.
She is my mother.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your mom is amazing! I miss her dearly. I miss you dearly - and I wish I was there with all of you.

coz C (CA, US)

4:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is amazing. I miss her, I miss you, I miss the entire family. I cannot wait til the next time we go back to Taipei and I know we will have a fantastic time. In the meantime, take good care of yourself and grandparents for me.

Love,
Coz C (CA, US)

4:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home