Saturday, March 25, 2006

Scribblings

There are more than a thousand photos in that CD,
finally I checked them all out again today.
It was partly familiar, but mainly confusing.

I saw myself smiling next to you, here and there.
I remembered how much I felt,
But I know it is not the same anymore.

I am happy to know that you are having a new life with new people around you.
I know for a fact that our past will stay in the past.
And I heard our distance from our voices...

I walked out of that world 2 months ago.
Crumbled but survived.
Everything was shifted to the crazy life I got myself into.
Day after day, as if there is no tomorrow.

But today, the first time in the past two months,
Instead of out partying crazy,
I am sitting here writing my dairy on a Saturday evening.

Bailey's in my hand, gouda cheese by the side.
I feel calm.
After all those drama.

In 1 week, I will finish my life at GH.
In 3 weeks, I will be back in Europe again.
A bit nervous, but I know I will be just fine.
I am entering to another phase of my life.

I've learned so much about how short a life can be,
I really have no time to waste anymore.
Feeling beautiful, for no one.
Feeling happy, just by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home